Japanese instant noodles are divided into two groups, the traditional cheap noodles with few toppings, the other being expensive noodles with many sauces and toppings. Noodle varieties and instant noodles varieties , including ramen, udon, soba and yakisoba.
To feed two people, you will need…
- 1 pack of asahi soba noodles (code 5134)
- Soba senka yamasa for soup (code 5216)
- Green onion or any other suitable vegetable
- 200g of diced chicken breast
- Add Asahi Soba Noodle (200g) slowly to boiling water (2 litres.)
- Bring to boil again and add small amount of water.
- Boil for 7 minutes.
- While the noodles are boiling you can prepare the soup.
- Pour soba senka yamasa brand (200ml) and water (100ml) in the pan, boil the diced chicken and green onion.
- Drain the noodles.
- Quickly wash the noodles with cold water and drain once more.
- Put noodles on the plate
- Enjoy cold noodle with hot dipping sauce.
Buy some instant noodles and Japanese noodles here.